Via Nova is looking for a full-time anesthesiologist.
Via Nova is a young and growing veterinary clinic focusing 100% on equine genetics with a strong orthopedic emphasis.
We offer a full-time position as an anesthesiologist. Regular workdays are Monday through Friday, in addition you will be expected to rotate in on evening and weekend shifts.
- A recognized Master's degree in Veterinary Medicine
- You have completed a rotational internship in an equine clinic
- A very good knowledge in the field of equine anesthesia
- Experience of > 3 years is an asset
- Language proficiency in English is essential. Dutch, French and/or German are a plus
- Driving license B
- To know how to perform anesthesia on adult horses, young foals and ponies (gas, TIVA, PIVA, longer sedation for standing procedures).
- A good theoretical knowledge of anesthesia
- You to transfer and teach knowledge
- That you are dynamic, punctual, social, a team player and professional
- A good adaptability
- High availability
- Good communication skills
- A challenging, versatile and educational position within an enthusiastic team.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience.
Your application, accompanied by a CV, can be addressed to: email@example.com.